Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.devilsworkshop.org

Sorry for inconvenience...

E-Garden Almanac: Gardening with a Y

E-Garden Almanac

The E-Garden Almanac is the push-button, real human journal of Kelly D. Norris. All errors, grammatic grievances, and opinions are that of the author. Kelly is a freelance writer and Master Gardener from southwest Iowa. His passion and obsession with horticulture, plants, and gardening embodies nearly every function of his life. The E-Garden Almanac serves as the web extension of his columns, articles, and lectures.
Learn more here!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gardening with a Y

I've been gardening with a y my entire life: because I am one. As it turns out, pundits don't see my generation as becoming viable consumers of green goods. How wrong they are, at least in my humble opinion.

Click here for the latest Young Retailer column in Green Profit penned by yours truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home