Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.devilsworkshop.org

Sorry for inconvenience...

E-Garden Almanac: Some worthwhile reading

E-Garden Almanac

The E-Garden Almanac is the push-button, real human journal of Kelly D. Norris. All errors, grammatic grievances, and opinions are that of the author. Kelly is a freelance writer and Master Gardener from southwest Iowa. His passion and obsession with horticulture, plants, and gardening embodies nearly every function of his life. The E-Garden Almanac serves as the web extension of his columns, articles, and lectures.
Learn more here!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Some worthwhile reading

I have to admit that I'm always a fan of the people around me, professionally and personally. I just found out about some recent PR that I'd like to share with you. My dear friend Stephanie Cohen, perennial maven of the national scene, was featured last week in the Philadelphia Inquirer. Check out this link to learn about the well-known horticulturist and co-author of Fallscaping, the latest and loveliest treatise on autumn garden design.

Additional tidbits from the E-Gardening Almanac in the coming days...spring cleaning, crocuses, and the return of songbird songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home